This excursion will take you from the most modern city and capital of Tenerife, passing through a historic and colonial city until you reach the interior of the Anaga Rural Park, declared a Biosphere Natural Reserve where you will discover a traditional hamlet by the sea. An excursion of contrasts that will allow you to get to know the essence and history of the island.
Our first stop will be Santa Cruz de Tenerife, capital of the island, and maritime hub of the Canary Islands. There you can see buildings that will captivate you like the Tenerife Auditorium or avant-garde sites such as the Plaza de España or the Plaza Weyler.
We will continue the route to La Laguna, the first city founded in Tenerife after its conquest. This historic jewel was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1999. Here we will walk its picturesque streets that overflow with history and culture.
From there we will go to the impressive Anaga massif mountain range, declared a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. In this natural space lives one of the most valuable treasures in all of Europe: the laurel forest of the Tertiary era, which extends from 65 to 2 million years ago. Descending towards the beautiful northeast coast of the island we will reach the charming town of Taganana, which stands out for its natural beauty and its views of the ocean and the cliffs.
In the hamlet of Taganana you will have free time to walk, have lunch and taste the Canarian cuisine. Our guide will recommend some of the local menus of the day.
After a wonderful day, we will make our way back to the departure points.
The perfect combination of capitality, historical heritage and the natural heritage of Anaga mountains.
Included: English speaking guide. Air-conditioned bus.
Not Included: Lunch not included in the price.
Start: 8:30 aproximately.
Duration: approximately 9 hours.
- The tour stars once all participants are on the bus.
- Pick-ups can involve transfers to other buses.
- Pick up will be at the closest meeting point to your hotel.
- Excursion from Puerto de La Cruz will be different from description.
- This tour may be subject changes to itinerary and timetable due to adverse weather conditions or reasons beyond our control.
- Suitable for people with disabilities or with reduced mobility.
- A máximum of 2 wheelchairs per bus.
- Priority seats on the front of the bus.
- The degree of disability must allow the person to get on the bus assisted by an accompanying person.
Prevention measures Covid-19: The recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the Government of the Canary Islands will be applied.
|Children (2 - 11)
|Infants (0 - 1)
From the South Area
From Puerto de la Cruz
with lunch included from the South